Aneta is a qualified Executive Coach and Trainer with background in HR and business. Her HR experience spans corporate and SME, with a strong commercial focus built up in multi-cultural and complex organisations. She became the first female and the youngest Board member in her last organisation in London and therefore diversity and inclusion are the topics close to her heart. At the beginning of 2019, Aneta started up her consultancy, Nu Perspective and has successfully worked on coaching, training and organisational development projects with international clients.
Aneta’s unique style has been influenced by her HR and business experience, together with the formal coaching training.
- Academy of Executive Coaching, London, Diploma in Executive Coaching
- London South Bank University, Certificate in HR Practice
- University of Gdansk & University of Copenhagen, Master’s Degree in Scandinavian Studies
Owner of Nu Perspective Consulting – Coaching, Training and Organisational Development Services.
Mentor at Professional Women’s Network Amsterdam.
Former positions: HR Director at Datacenter Dynamics, HR Business Partner at Lebara
Areas of Practice
Executive coaching, career coaching, mentoring, training and facilitation, organisational development, change management.
- English (full professional)
- Polish (native)
- Danish (full proficiency)
- Spanish (limited working proficiency)