Frans specializes in providing overview, insight and clarity for an individual, team or organization. As such he can operate as your mentor, coach, sparring partner or as a devil’s advocate, while applying a business and organizational perspective.
Eindhoven University of Technology, Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Driving Strategic Innovation, Strategic Marketing at IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Leading Yourself at INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France
- Managing Organizational and Individual Change at Darden School of Business, University of Virginia, USA
Managing Director at Covision Management Consulting
Former positions: Mentor at HighTechXL, Management Consultant at James Martin & Co, Business Centre Manager at James Martin Associates
His slogan: “Once you identify your goal then a way can be found to achieve it; if you are not sure of your goal then it is a waste of time striving for it”.
Areas of Practice
Innovation and change management, program and project management, strategy, governance, business process improvement, start-up mentoring and management coaching.
- English (full professional)
- Dutch (native)
- German (full professional)
- Spanish (limited working proficiency)