Greetje will surprise you with questions that invite you to delve deep into your inner Self, giving you more insight into your own functioning and being relative to your surroundings. In this way, you can gain awareness and make the right choices for your particular situation. She has more than 20 years of experience in business, including 10 years abroad (United States, Israel and Germany). In 1999, she was part of Sagent Technology’s IPO in Silicon Valley.
Her motto is: follow your heart, because that will always show you the way that is right for you.
- Groningen University, Master’s degree in American Studies. Her thesis was about the (political) relationship between the USA and Israel
- Jungian Institute Nijmegen – Bachelor’s degree in Analytical Therapy
- Interuniversity College Graz-Schloss Seggau, Austria – Master’s degree in Psychosocial Health Sciences
Accreditation: Personality Profile Accreditation at Jungian Institute, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Owner of Red Robin Therapie, practice of depth psychology and analytical therapy
Former positions: Various HR Manager positions in the high tech industry; in a start-up company (Sagent Technology) as well as multinationals such as National Semiconductors, Philips, ST-Ericsson and NXP.
Areas of Practice
Individual analytical therapy, individual coaching and mentoring.
- English (full professional)
- Dutch (native)
- German (professional proficiency)