Maron prefers to dive deeper into the question as you as an individual, team or organization may have. As a depth psychologist, she is not afraid to make contact at a deeper level. Using versatile techniques, also from the Analytical Therapy, she is able to tap into the layer just below the level of awareness that individuals, teams or organizations have. This enables her clients to connect the new insights with their current reality. Her 20 years of experience in business as a European trademark and design attorney ensures her understanding of international business.
Her slogan: “It is the richness of our mind that allows us to express ourselves as individual, team or organization as we do. To gain insight into this resource is at the heart of human development and innovation”.
- Leiden University, Master’s degree in Dutch Law with specialization IP
- Jungian Institute Nijmegen – Bachelor’s degree in Analytical Therapy (cum laude)
- Interuniversity College Graz-Schloss Seggau, Austria – Master’s degree in Psychosocial Health Sciences
Accreditation: Personality Profile Accreditation at Jungian Institute, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Owner of Mimosa, practice of depth psychology and Reiki Usui Shiki Ryoho
Former positions: Mentor at HighTechXL, Attendant at Jungian Institute Nijmegen
Areas of Practice
Individual analytical therapy, individual coaching, intellectual property business strategy and start-up mentoring and coaching.
- English (full professional)
- Dutch (native)
- German (professional proficiency)